Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 1010
- EAN: 4009708101008
- Length in cm: 124
- Width in cm: 45
- Height in cm: 5
Crysler Stratos model years 1995 - 2000
The 1-piece wind deflector was developed by Weyer type-specific fit for your Crysler Stratos. It has the perfect fit for your convertible.
Benefit from the guaranteed easy installation with drilling.
Due to the processing of a special metal frame, we guarantee you a very good stability. Thus, when using a Weyer wind deflector, a ride without
vibration noise is guaranteed.
The frame is covered with high quality selected black leatherette and covered with our TÜV tested WEYER special fabric. The high-quality special fabric from Weyer, the "Flame Stop" fine fabric,
complies with the highest automotive standard, is not end-flammable and guarantees a better view to the rear. Thanks to the special UV protection, the fabric does not fade.
All materials used are UV-resistant.
The development and technology is carried out exclusively in Germany and the production of the high-quality wind deflector takes place exclusively in Europe.
Detailed assembly instructions as well as assembly material are included in the delivery. In addition, our technology continues to support you personally after purchase and
will be happy to help you with questions by phone!
All advantages of the WEYER wind deflector at a glance:
• Own product development - Made in Germany
• Best product quality - Made in Europe
• Driving pleasure without annoying draughts in the neck
• Easy closing and opening of the soft top guaranteed
• Assembly material and detailed assembly instructions included
• Perfect fit and high-quality, beautiful design
• Extra dense net - high-quality Weyer special fabric "Flame Stop" - TÜV Nord approved -
• No reflection with the special net “Flame Stop”
• Extra fast assembly
• Tested for 10 years
• Imitation leather instead of plastic
• No fading due to UV protection
• Washable and easy to maintain
• More stability through metal frame
• Low-vibration ride à so free from ambient noise
• Facilitates communication in the vehicle
• Improved sound, navigation and hands-free operation
• Long service life, tested with temperatures from -30° to +90
• Extends the convertible season
|Car type:||CHRYSLER Stratus|
|Version:||tubular steel frame + mesh|