Weyer wind deflector for convertibles Chrysler Sebring Typ JX/JR
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 5 working days
- Order number: 1088
- EAN: 4009708108809
- Length in cm: 135
- Width in cm: 50
- Height in cm: 11
Crysler Sebring Type JX/JR model years to 2004
The 2-part wind deflector was developed by Weyer for your Crysler Sebring Type JX/JR and fits your convertible perfectly. It has the perfect fit for your convertible.
Benefit from the guaranteed easy installation with one-time drilling and the Weyer "Click In".
The super-fast assembly is thus completed in just a few minutes.
By the processing of a special metal frame we guarantee you a very good stability. Thus, when using a Weyer wind deflector, a ride without vibration noise is guaranteed.
The frame is covered with high-quality selected black artificial leather and covered with our TÜV approved WEYER special fabric. The high-quality special fabric from Weyer, the "Flame Stop" fine fabric, complies with the highest automotive standards, is not end-flammable and guarantees a better view to the rear.
Thanks to the special UV protection the fabric does not fade. All materials used are UV-resistant.
The development and technology is carried out exclusively in Germany and the production of the high-quality wind deflector is exclusively in Europe. Detailed installation instructions as well as installation material are included in the delivery. In addition, our technical department will continue to support you personally after the purchase and will gladly help you with any questions you may have by telephone!
All advantages of the WEYER wind deflector at a glance:
• Own product development - Made in Germany
• Best product quality - Made in Europe
• Driving pleasure without annoying draughts in the neck
• Easy closing and opening of the soft top guaranteed
• Assembly material and detailed assembly instructions included
• Perfect fit and high-quality, beautiful design
• Extra dense net - high-quality Weyer special fabric "Flame Stop" - TÜV Nord approved -
• No reflection with the special net “Flame Stop”
• Extra fast assembly
• Tested for 10 years
• Imitation leather instead of plastic
• No fading due to UV protection
• Washable and easy to maintain
• More stability through metal frame
• Low-vibration ride à so free from ambient noise
• Facilitates communication in the vehicle
• Improved sound, navigation and hands-free operation
• Long service life, tested with temperatures from -30° to +90
• Extends the convertible season
|Car type:||CHRYSLER Sebring Typ JX/JR|
|Model years:||up to 2004|
|Installation:||drilling required - Weyer Klick-in-system|
|Version:||tubular steel frame x 2|